We lose (on average) 25+ Veterans & Active Duty to Suicide everyday. Most had no one to talk with who could understand except for other Veterans. We can change this!
Active Military & Veterans have earned our respect. Many have ideas or side projects they would like to come see the light of day. We’re doing our best (along with your support) to help make their projects a reality such as podcasts, online magazines and more. We don’t need your money – just your support by joining our American Vet Project FB group. This is where you can give feedback & receive up-to-date announcements on current or future projects.
The following is a list of our current activities the American Vet Project supports
- American Vet Project FB Group: If you’re a Veteran, know a Veteran, Active Military or support a Veteran – Consider joining our American Veteran Project FB group. Simply put, It’s an easy way to keep up-to-date with what’s happening at American Vet Project. Just updates, news and announcements only.
- Business Support: People in business who support American Vet Project.
- High Anxiety Days:: Veterans face many challenges, feeling alone shouldn’t be one of them.
- Help Save Koda:: Tim’s (a U.S. Veteran) needs to hire an attorney to fight a ridiculous animal code for his Husky dog Koda or Koda may be euthanized.
- Veterans Business Directory: Veteran owned businesses and Veterans groups or organizations (Coming Soon!)
- VIP Partner Sites: Side projects and more