American Vet Project supports our Veterans, Active Duty Service people and the various projects that are important them. Many have ideas or side projects they would like to see become a reality but are not sure on how to make this happen… so we’re helping out.
We’re doing our best (along with your support) to help make their projects a reality such as podcasts, online magazines and more. We are here to SERVE and YOU can too by clicking one of their projects, joining their social media group or registering to receive their bi-weekly email. We’re nothing special except we saw some needs slipping through the cracks and decided to do something to help.
What do you support?
- Veterans 90 Day Challenge: We lose (on average) 25+ Veterans & Active Duty to Suicide everyday. Most had no one to talk with who could understand except for other Veterans. We can change this!
- American Vet Project FB Group: If you’re a Veteran, know a Veteran, Active Military or support a Veteran – Consider joining our American Veteran Project FB group. Simply put, It’s an easy way to keep up-to-date with what’s happening at American Vet Project. Just updates, news and announcements only.
- Business Support: People in business who support American Vet Project.
- High Anxiety Days:: Veterans face many challenges, feeling alone shouldn’t be one of them.
- Help Save Koda:: Tim’s (a U.S. Veteran) needs to hire an attorney to fight a ridiculous animal code for his Husky dog Koda or Koda may be euthanized.
- Veterans Business Directory: Veteran owned businesses and Veterans groups or organizations (Coming Soon!)
- VIP Partner Sites: Side projects and more
- Wild Horse Tribe